Breaking News

Igboke Chika: The reason why i fail my waec

A young girl from ezza north local government area, ebonyi state .has confirmed the reason behind her failure in waec . Chika is known to be a member of chosen charismatic revival, she explained that her pastor  has been preaching against examination malpractices. which  she was victim of, During her interview yesterday with (NAN) she states that her church don't support examination malpractice. I tried to resist the impression of been involved in the act but my fellow classmates are pushing me into it, I tried converting them to my own belief but my efforts all lands to nothing .  we started the exam last year April 2015 I took my first papper without malpractice I did excellently  well followed by my other papers I took without malpractice.


The impression became too much on the day of English that the degree cannot be estimated, they told me that no body has ever make English language in waec with malpractice. I was less confident emotional unbalance ,mental disarrange. i could n't pray before the exam that is when I started losing  my potent powers .when the exam started I could n't comprehened ,I try doing it  myself but I have lost confident so I decided to join them in doing examination malpractice. After the exam I felt guilty but my friends encouraged me to be happy, my principal told me that we wrote excellently that our result is going to be the best result in the history of school but within me I was not happy because I know I have offend God and the holy spirit.

When our result was out I checked mine I cleared all my papers  except English language ,I fell condemned .she concluded that anybody who want make waec shouldn't be involve in examination malpractice, she urge all Nigerian students to resist from examination malpractice since it is not a solution to and warn students to studios.

No comments