Breaking News

See what happened to a lady with high heels( photos)

As they say in local parlance, 'shakara don end' for this lady as she experienced what might prove to be the most embarrassing moment of her life.

Lady lands in the gutter
According to a post by a Facebook user identified as Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a young lady who he later revealed as his ex-girlfriend fell into a dirty gutter while walking along the road in high heels.

The embarrassing incident reportedly happened in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

God's Purpose For You
Discover What You Were Mean For. Find Your Purpose. Learn More Now!

-She that is down needs fear no fall, she that is low no pride.

I don't know whether to laugh or to be sad. But ladies no be by force to wear high heel oooooo. Some struggle and struggle yet they never give up on the nemesis.

The worst part for this Ikwerre girl is that everybody waka pass. The only person wey stop, stop to take picture and then e continue the waka.........Sorry oooooo, just pick yourself up and waka your journey.

He later shared another post confirming he knew the unfortunate lady. He wrote:

My second mummy Edith Nwonu is asking me how I take know say na ikwerre girl... okay let me confess; this girl na my Ex ikwerre wicked girlfriend.
She follow another boy because em dey buy her clothes and shoes. Thank God, one of the heels wey dem buy for her na em fall her........ As she see me she say make I help her up, na so I snap her........

Kemi Elechi Nyema Ichebadu Akaninwa-Ezebunwo Marvin Chinda now una Don know say una sister wicked."

Hahaha! Shakara don end o.


No comments